- Waterloading while traveling. Seriously, this adds like 2 hours to a day trip and is no fun at all. I wouldn’t recommend it.
- Getting a speeding ticket. If they’re gonna put me on the police blotter, they should at least link back to my blog.
- Trying rolfing. I only did one session and wimped out of 2 through 10.
- Making the decision not to plant a veggie garden this year due to the challenging terrain, shade, etc. Would’ve been more trouble than it was worth, but choosing not to grow our own food is hard. Boo.
- Blocking a cartwheel guard pass with my ear. I wouldn’t recommend that, either.
- Driving a half hour away to try to buy a camera that ended up being broken. Jesus.
- Gil Scott-Heron dying. R.I.P.
- Osama bin Laden getting caught after all this time. Feels silly to put it on a list; too significant to leave off
- My road trip! Visiting Bekah in Madison and Mike in Milwaukee. Great food, music and company.
- Visiting BJJ gyms along the way. It’s heartening to meet so many genuinely cool people & skilled coaches.
- Getting invited to a really great party, & meeting our buddies for dinner. We definitely have more friends than we did in Eau Claire. 🙂
- Training. Landing some things I’ve been working on. Competing. Not as well as I wanted, but getting there.
- Finishing the Whole30 with some great results.
- The Brutal Recess Clinic. Way too much awesome for a recap one-liner.
June’s got all sorts of travel. Right now I’m in Portland and have trips to Florida and Michigan planned as well. I have some great work projects planned as well, which I’m looking forward to.
How was your May?