- Success dysmorphia. I’ve linked to this before, but it’s come up for me a bit recently. An oldie but goodie from the amazing Pam Slim about how we need to find new ways of defining success rather than chasing other people’s vision.
- Don’t Believe The Hype. If you think there’s one formula for a successful business strategy, think again. In this post, Noah Kagan shares his click-through rate on twitter and email. Always important to keep evaluating what works and what doesn’t–it may not be what you expect!
- Upworthy Says We’ve Been Doing Viral All Wrong. Apparently, sharing serious posts is better than LOLcats. But, again, your mileage may vary.
- 7 Steps To Better D.I.Y. PR. Some spot-on tips from Forbes magazine.
- 5 Tips For Writing For Online Markets–and 8 Sources of Markets. For aspiring freelancers, from Kelly James-Enger.
- Fully Clothed Female Superheroes Finally Look Like They Can Fight Crime in the Winter. And since it’s snowing in April here in Minneapolis, they’ll need it!
- Family Guy: That’s What… My sentiments exactly!
Ugh. Skip This If You’re Squeamish
- Lloyd Irvin Continues Purchasing Rape-Themed URLs, Turning Them Into Marketing Sites. If you’re tired of hearing about the messed up things “Master Lloyd” continues to do, realize that people who are working hard to make sure this DOESN’T get pushed under the rug are helping women in DC know what they’re getting into before they step foot into a new gym or attend a self-defense seminar they’d otherwise steer clear of (to put it mildly).
- When A Famous Hospital Didn’t Want An Expensive New Drug. Rejecting new drugs for cost is, apparently, extremely rare.
- How To Annoy Your Ex On Facebook. Evil…but funny.