Welcome back to the Variety Hour! Here are my favorite posts for the week.
I’m putting this here first because I’m just so excited to have an article in my dream magazine. It’s a beginner body weight workout, as designed by the amazing Krista Scott-Dixon.
In Seattle, San Francisco, Portland or New York? Then you don’t want to miss the book tour for this amazing work, which I recently described as a craft book compilation on crack. It’s got it all…including my very own delicious sugar body scrub recipe.
- Daily Show: Indecision 2012 – Fear and Pandering in Las Vegas. We like Jon Stewart.
- Don’t EVEN Get Me Started, Mythical Bootstraps College Student | Persephone Magazine. A response to this diagram going around on facebook..
Requisite BJJ Section
- Nick Klein vs. Brandon Nunley. Very nice match.
- Is Rousimar Palhares Insane? Nope, Just A Douche. Astute analysis by Choking Minnesota.
- How to Let Others Shine. People need to do more of this. Also, Jonathan Mead is awesome. But you already knew that.
As always, feel free to leave your favorite posts in the comments. See you next week!