You Probably Think This Post Is About You. Don’t You? Don’t You?
- You’re Not the Center of the Universe. Maybe it’s not personal. An insightful post by Charlie Gilkey.
Health, Fitness, Nutrition & Lifestyle Gems
- Experience Life’s Fit Body Column. Jen Sinkler’s June column is out! She answers questions about grip strength, increasing max pull-ups, improving running speed and intermittent fasting.
- Hey MyPlate…this is MY Plate. More Paleo propaganda for the masses.
- Tav Byerhoff of Ritual Fitness is a ninja. Seriously. This video proves it.
Food For Thought
- Why We Have Too Few Female Leaders. And what to do about it. A TED talk by Sheryl Sandberg.
A Good Cause If There Ever Was One
- Fight the illegal organ trafficking industry by buying a raffle ticket, with proceeds going towards kidney research.
Shameless Self Promotion
- I’ll be teaching a 6 week class, From Query To Print: Magazine Writing Basics, in St. Paul, MN. It’ll take place on Wednesday mornings starting on September 12th. I’ll post more details soon–but for now, please just mark your calendars if you’re interested.
- Before his recent fight with Clay Guida, I interviewed Anthony Pettis for Sherdog.
- Another one for MMA fans: I wrote my thoughts about the very complicated the Bryants, Rampage, Hendricks & Rogan fiasco.