I’m pleased to announce that Bodytribe instructors Chip Conrad and Tyler Welch will be conducting an awesome 2.5-hour clinic in Minneapolis on May 31st from 1:00-3:45PM at the Athlete Lab (3225 Country Drive in Little Canada, MN).
The clinic, which is $40 at the door, will be chock full of new and old information about movement, strength and play. Topics to be covered include:
- foundational movements to establish range of motion and release tension patterns
- how to stand: balance and movement playtime that works great as a warm up or even within a workout
- how to sit: bodyweight squats and variations for strength and mobility, as well as tension assessment.
- how to crawl: the importance of planks, pushup and animal movements
- creative bodyweight and kettlebell workouts
- intensity doesn’t mean volume. The better > more concept.
- practice makes permanent: what are you practicing
- Change directions, change the world: let’s show your body some new ways to go.
This will be a fun and informative clinic with lectures and hands-on lifting and movement. BE THERE!