- Two words: ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! (Oh wait, that was eight words. Oops.)
- At the risk of sounding like a cheeseball, I’m so amazed at how I’ve found myself surrounded by people that are so helpful and kind (at least virtually). Whether I’ve got camera questions, weight cutting questions or grammar questions, whether I want to post pictures of my dinner or celebrate a good turn of events… my online buddies are always right there to support me. It feels really good.
- Not only is my boyfriend amazingly awesome, he also made me pork tenderloin with cherry sauce served over mashed cauliflower last night for dinner. I couldn’t ask for more.
- Getting dinner with friends = win.
- No gushing is complete without writing about BJJ. <3
- Too bad the only hot tubs in Hudson are at the Y and they don’t even sell day passes. 🙁
- If you need to send 12 separate e-mail messages to say the exact same thing, maybe you need to rethink your communication strategy.
- It’s pretty lame to make someone drive a half hour so that you can tell them something you want to sell ’em is actually broken.
- But I don’t want to cut weight while I’m traveling.
- If your entire feed is links to your own article posts, and it’s not a fan page, you kind of look like a tool.
- I used to have a lot more random thoughts before I committed to writing them all out once a week. Or, at least, that’s the way it seems.
- I am going to start listening to Manchester Orchestra, simply because I think “You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm, but Brilliance Needs a Good Editor” is such a great album title.
- My BJJ White Belt Requirements DVD review got linked to by some site for “ladies belts and trousers”. Yeah, that’s probably not the white belt you were looking for…
- If you think rolfing couldn’t possibly hurt as much as ART, you’re wrong. Very effective, though.
- A quote I read which is strikingly accurate: ”Haters are like crickets. A cricket makes all that noise and you hear it but can’t see them, but right when you walk by them, they’re quiet.”