Relying on luck during the coming zombie invasion is a recipe for disaster. As the fabric holding civilization together begins to unravel, only those who come prepared will survive. Stack the odds in your favor with this zombie apocalypse survival kit, and you just might make it through alive.
In preparation for the zombie apocalypse, I’m giving away a survival kit over at Take Our Stuff. Make sure to sign up for your chance to win!
You can also buy your very own kit right here. Here’s what’s included:
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL TRAINING
- 98.6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your Ass Alive by Cody Lundin. Millions of thousands will be consumed during the zombie invasion, but you don’t have to be one of them. The ultimate book to help you survive.
- Knot-tying primer: This portable, waterproof knot book has 17 all-purpose knots for any survival situation.
- 10 feet of emergency cord to build shelter and repair your gear on the fly.
- Map compass to help you navigate to safety. Knowing where you’re going and how to get there could be the difference between life and (un)death.
FOR BURYING THE DEAD
- Tri-fold shovel with carrying case. A serrated edge on one side cuts through packed dirt, roots and zombie corpses
- Alcohol towels: Clean up zombie blood and other grime with 24 of these 9”X11” suckers. Leaves no residue.
- Arctic canteen: A battle-tested double-walled vacuum-sealed flask will keep your water from freezing so you don’t die.
- MRE: This artificial pork rib MRE has a shelf life of 5+ years, with no refrigeration required. Comes with its own flameless ration heater…as well as a side dish, dessert, crackers, coffee (with cream and sugar), beverage powder, utensils, and a condiment pack.
- Red Bull: Battling exhaustion while staring at the face of death? Put some pep back in your step.
- First aid supplies: Wound closure strips for zombie bites, safety pins for shelter construction and a surgical blade for gear repair, in a reusable zip lock bag
- Space blanket: this emergency 50” X 80” lightweight blanket reflects up to 90% of your body heat. Stay warm and toasty no matter where you’re stranded.
- Waterproof matches and match safe: Start fires, even in wet conditions, and keep your matches dry in this waterproof storage container.
- Fishing line (50’), Fish hooks (4) and sinker weights (4). Because momma’s gotta eat.
- Snare wire: 8’of this will help you catch small game and build shelter.
- 36’ duct tape: No zombie apocalypse survival kit would be complete without duct tape.
- Emergency whistle: It’s not all fun and games during doomsday, but at least this emergency whistle will inform rescuers of your location
- LED flashlight (40 lumen): Light your way to safety without tripping over zombie parts.
- Store all your supplies in a sleek black bag, so you can have ‘em on the go. All this for just $79, plus shipping and handling.
For hardcore survivalists, get the upgrade-everything listed above, plus the following bonus items to keep your entire party safe.
- 85-piece first aid kit. Fighting zombies is messy business, but with this first aid kit, you’ll be up to the task. Vinyl gloves, wound closure strips, combine dressing, scissors, tweezers, adhesive tape, conforming gauze, sterile gauze pads, knee and elbow bandages, knuckle bandages and more–plus 10 wound closure strips to patch up your mates after battle.
- All-purpose leather gloves. Because the best way to treat zombie bites is to avoid them altogether.
- 50 feet of 7-strand nylon paracord, made by a certified U.S. Government contractor. For when twine and floss won’t do the trick.
- Topographical map of your region–to help you get to safety.
- Jumbo light stick–a 15″ X 3/4″ jumbo neon snap and shake light stick for the younglings in your party (age 6 and up). Glows for up to 12 continuous hours.
- 4 packs of waterproof matches with extra-large waterproof heads and a waterproof striking surface. 40 per box. Because matches are worthless if they’re too wet to work
- DuctSheetz–10 of these and you can handle anything.
- 2 bonus emergency whistles so you can find your mates.
- Campbell’s Go soup: your choice of golden lentil with madras curry or coconut curry with chicken & shitaake spices. First food, then the revolution.
The Zombie Exterminator kit is yours for $149 plus shipping.
Good luck! Stay safe out there!
Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. International orders, contact for shipping rates. As outpost supplies dwindle during the zombie apocalypse, both survival and exterminator kit items may be replaced with others of equal or higher value. Batteries not included. Adding weapons to kits is highly recommended.