July was an amazing month for me. I got married to the love of my life, took the first entire week off of work since as far back as I can remember for our amazing honeymoon in Alaska, and then immediately came home and started packing to move from Minneapolis to the Phoenix area. Nevertheless, I managed to get some writing done. Here is a list of 12 posts I wrote that were published outside of this blog last month.
Building An Audience
- ‘Growth is Not a Hack’: 7 Strategies For Building a Loyal Audience (Relevance) This post was born out of the Contently Summit and originally published on the Content Strategist. It’s since been syndicated on Relevance (linked here) and even promoted on Buffer!
- Will Canada’s New Anti-Spam Law Change Email and Social Marketing? (Content Strategist) And a bit more about the law…
- How To Build Your Email List (Guide) (VerticalResponse) Since everyone wants to know!
- How to Use Pinterest to Effectively Market Your Small Business (G/O Digital) Some info on Promoted Pins.
- 7 Ways to Simplify Complex Content While Maintaining Sophistication & Nuance (Copyblogger)
- 10 Winning Ways to Keep Up With Industry Trends (VerticalResponse)
- 21 Decoded SEO Terms Everyone Should Know (VerticalResponse)
- Listen Up: 9 Amusing, Info-Packed Business Podcasts You Should Hear (VerticalResponse)
- Dramatic Emotional Exits and Destroyed Reputations (Agnes + Day) A guest post for Melissa Agnes’ crisis management blog.
- Damage Control: 3 Steps to Handling A Company Mishap (VerticalResponse) More from Melissa Agnes!
- Meet the Anti-Rousey (Sherdog) My profile of fighter Alexis Davis.
- 8 Mind-Blowing Hot Dog Variations (Made Man) This was a really fun slideshow I put together before the 4th of July.