Welcome to this week’s Variety Hour, where I cull together my favorite posts from around the interwebs, and place them in one specific non-sequiter post, hoping there’s something of interest for everyone.
- Crime Blotter For Extremely Wealthy Town Reveals That Rich People Will Call The Police For Almost Anything
From Seth Godin’s Blog
- Should You Work For Free? Hint: Define work; define free.
- My Startup Needs Someone With A Sexy Voice. Dan Shapiro wrote an excellent and thoughtful post about why this line of thinking isn’t necessarily the best approach.
- Why I’d Rather Work For A Man Than A Woman. This woman argues that it’s better to work for men, because they’re less emotional. Like her. Only she’s not a man. The mind boggles. (How this got on Forbes is beyond me.)
Requisite Fitness Section
- Weekly Women’s MMA Wrap-Up. My women’s MMA column.
- Google recently came to CoCo Minneapolis for a Google for Entrepreneurs Day. I took some notes on the non-technical track in a shared Google doc.
- And here’s a video they shared called Online Checkout. For when shopping online isn’t as easy as it could be.